Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Our Family

Welcome to Life a Day Better! That's my hope. I hope that everyday I grow in someway and make life a little better for myself or anyone around me. We strive to live better in faith, family and fitness! I hope we can help you in someway just by simply sharing what we've learned and experienced. Life is better together so join us on this journey to making life better, one day at a time! I hope to share great recipes, work outs, new fun hacks for the family and faith based encouragement as well!




My name is Jessica, I'm a homeschool mom of 5. I'm as crazy as ever and my favorite quote is "Keep Moving Forward!" from Meet the Robinsons. Life is never perfect and nothing ever goes as planned but we have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other and learn that it's OK.  I love to run, do HIIT workouts, Pilates, Yoga and swim. My husband has always loved to bike so I'm determined to get better at that and he's getting into running again! We're trying to get our kids into all of this with us. God is my author of life and I try to do it all for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment